Dear Guilford Art Center Supporters, Members, Students, & Friends:
Your support of Guilford Art Center is appreciated by all of us here. You are helping us thrive and provide valuable education and experiences to the shoreline community. We hope we can count on your support of our annual appeal again this year, and that you can help us continue our work Creating Art & Community.
As a donor, you help to further our mission in the community. Most importantly, I know you join us in valuing arts education as essential to developing critical thinking skills, visualization of complex ideas, and opportunities for mindfulness–all essential in today’s global world.
As we celebrate our 50th anniversary year, we continue to strengthen our historic connection with our community members, and the benefits of engagement with the arts. This is all possible because of your support. This year we:
- Served 1,900 students in our school, including 600 youth program participants
- Supported 400 American artists through our gallery, shop and Craft Expo
- Engaged 200 community members through free workshops and Open Arts Day
- Launched Unified Art classes, for students and partners of all abilities to make art together
- Celebrated our 50TH Anniversary with the launch of new logo, designed by Noemi Kearns; our Black, White & AWE50ME! Gala; and planning a major campaign to secure our future.
- Collaborated in the community with film series co-sponsored with Guilford Free Library; GAC at Guilford Before & After Care, Little Folks Fair, and Madison Farmers’ Market
- Presented 8 gallery exhibitions, featuring Guilford Public Schools’ student work; Unified Sports and Arts photos; Friday Night Painters—connected with GAC for 30 years!
- Celebrated 60 years of Craft Expo with great crowds and gorgeous artistry
- Spruced up the shop with a new floor and paint—a much-needed refresher for our visitors
Your annual support ensures Guilford Art Center’s continued success in benefitting our community. You may even wish to consider including GAC in your estate planning.
On behalf of the board, students, and staff, we thank you for your consideration.
Board of Directors
Elizabeth Alcorn, Susan Brady, Stephanie Donegan Dietz, Nina V. Donnelly, Chris Goetsch,
Alexandra Gross, Sara O. Nelson, Amy Peters, Cathy Seibyl, Pam Stoddard, Richard Tuchman,
Mace Vitale, Steve Yardan, Judith Young
To Pay Online:
To make your secure transaction online, please click on the Donate Now link below, and enter your contribution amount in the space provided. Suggested donations: $5,000, $2,500, $1,000, $500, $250, $100, $50, $25, or other.
In the “Additional Notes” field provided, please indicate:
• if this donation is eligible for Matching Gifts from your employer
• your name as you would like it to appear in recognition
To Pay by Mail:
Please download a copy of our Annual Appeal form and mail it, along with your contribution to:
GUILFORD ART CENTER
411 Church Street
Guilford, CT 06437
(Make checks payable to GUILFORD ART CENTER.)
To Pay by Phone:
Please have your credit card information ready, and call the GUILFORD ART CENTER at 203.453.5947.