The Holiday Shop
October 1, 2020 – January 3, 2021
THE HOLIDAY SHOP is Guilford Art Center’s annual holiday sale of fine craft, jewelry and unique objects from artists throughout the country. It is the Shoreline’s most unique shopping destination to purchase distinctive and unique holiday gifts.
The Holiday Shop features a wide-range of craft in many price ranges, including ceramics, candles, glass, fine art, metal, jewelry, fiber, wood, ornaments, cards, specialty foods, soap, leather, toys and much more. All proceeds benefit Guilford Art Center, its educational and community programs.
The Holiday Shop, known previously as Artistry, was established in 1978, and has since expanded in size and prominence to become one of the most popular holiday shopping destinations in Connecticut.
MEMBERS’ WEEK—SPECIAL MEMBERS’ BENEFITS
October 1 – October 10: Members receive 15% off all items and 10% off throughout the rest of sale. Become a member at any time and immediately receive this benefit.
We are adhering to all COVID-19 regulations to keep you safe while you shop! Please see below for our guidelines.
- Masks are required for all staff and customers/visitors. Those who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition will be encouraged to shop online for curbside pick-up or shipping.
- Only a set number of shoppers will be allowed into the shop and/or gallery at one time. Visitors may be requested to wait outside until someone leaves before entering.
- Appointment shopping is recommended.
- Touch-less pay is preferred.
- No clothing, accessories, or jewelry can be tried on.
- Customers may provide their email addresses to aid in contact tracing should that be required.
Phone: (203) 453-5947
Artistry features work by more than 200 artists from across the country. Here is a sampling of some of the fine products you’ll see at the holiday event this year. Images courtesy of Sheri Kellaher.