Giving Thanks for YOU
We can’t say it enough: Thank you.
We know it’s the season of thanks, but we want to express our appreciation to you for an especially extraordinary year at Guilford Art Center. Through the most difficult of months, you have sustained us, given us hope, buoyed our spirits, and assured us that our mission in the community is important and supported. You have helped us to persevere, strengthening our ability to thrive in the future.
We give thanks …
- For our wonderful donors, including the many new ones who joined us in the recent months when financial help was most crucial;
- For our business sponsors, who support our mission in our shared community;
- For the granting organizations who have worked tirelessly to support GAC and other nonprofits through this time;
- For our students and instructors, who were patient, innovative and adaptive about online learning, and returning to campus with a strong shared responsibility for our safe reopening;
- For our shoppers, who are supporting American artisans and local small business;
- For our volunteers ,who are always there to lend a helping hand;
- For our staff, who have pivoted in ways we never thought possible in order to continue to provide our services;
- For our board, who always wisely guides our organization, most especially this year:
We look forward to the year ahead and all that we have to share together.