Craft Expo: Pipe and Drape, Tent and Table Rental FAQ (Hold)
How do I rent pipe and drape?
Pipe and Drape may be ordered through Connecticut Rental Center, INC., 860-347-4688 or General Rental (Ed W.) 203-288-8271, until June 23. They will be happy to discuss any custom configurations.
What color do the drapes come in?
Black, Royal Blue, Ivory/Beige, Red, White and Sea Mist Green.
Can I rent just pipes and not drapes?
How big are the pipes?
Pipes are 8’ feet high and 10’ long with a diameter of approximately 1.5”. If you are sewing drapes to fit, make a 2” pocket to be safe.
Do I have to put the pipes together?
The rental companies will assemble your pipe and drape for an additional “set up” charge. You may elect to set up the pipes yourself and save the “set up” charge. Pipes fit together with a hook and slot, and can be taken apart to slide drapes onto the pipes.
Do the pipes have a base?
Yes, the pipes have a 1′ square flat steel base at the bottom for stability. General Rental ads a cement block for stability to the base.
What time will my rental materials be delivered to my tent?
We are planning to have pipe and drape delivered during the day on Thursday, July 16, after 3:00pm.
How do I rent a table?
Tables may be ordered on zapplication.org at any time before June 23. Tables will be delivered to your booth by Guilford Art Center staff.
- Tables are $10.00 each, any length — 4′, 6′, or 8′.
What size tables are available for rent?
Tables are available in 4′, 6′ or 8′ lengths. They are 30″ wide and 30″ high.
Can I pay for the tables offline?
Although we would prefer that you order them on zapplication.org, you may order tables by contacting Guilford Art Center, 203-453-5947 ext. 207, and pay by either cash, check or credit card.
What is needed to pipe and drape my space?
- To Pipe and drape a 10×10’ booth (4 bases, 4 horizontal pipes, 4 upright pipes): Extra rods for hanging lights etc., are extra. Drapes cover 3 sides. For pricing and ordering, call Connecticut Rental Center, INC., 860-347-4688 or General Rental (Ed W.) 203-288-8271 for pricing.
- Pipe only: Pipe is approximately 1.5” in diameter.
- Number of pipes needed for a 10 x 10’ non-corner booth: (4 uprights, 4 horizontals, and 4 bases (8 pipes, no drapes)
- Pipe adapter hooks. Pipe adapter hooks. If you want to add a fifth horizontal pipe across the center of your booth, you will need a separate adapter piece for this pipe to drop into. These adapters are available for purchase online for $6.95 each by contacting: Lacey Rucker at Camelback Displays: email@example.com 877-268-7469.
How do I rent a tent?
10 x 10’ tents are available for rent from D.C. Hall Rental Service. They are not “easy-up” tents; they are staked tents. Please contact Dave Hall at 203 488-0383 for additional information.
What is the phone number for Dave Hall?