About The Shop at Guilford Art Center
The Shop at Guilford Art Center is one of the most unique shopping destinations on the shoreline, offering a selection of contemporary American crafts and jewelry handmade by artists from across the country. Find works in glass, metal, ceramics, wood, fiber, paper, toys and much more.
The Shop is the perfect place to find gifts for every special occasion – or just something special for yourself!
We offer gift registries, gift certificates and friendly shop assistants to help with your selection. Guilford Art Center members receive 10% off all purchases year-round. You can visit the Shop or contact us via phone or email to purchase items. We can ship to you!
All proceeds from The Shop support independent working artists and Guilford Art Center’s community and educational programming. We thank you for your support!
Wednesday 12 – 4pm
Thursday 12 – 4pm
Friday 12 – 4pm
Saturday 10am – 4pm
Have questions about The Shop or need more information? Contact Elena Albergo at email@example.com
We are adhering to all COVID-19 regulations to keep you safe while you shop! Please see below for our guidelines.
- Masks are required for all staff and customers/visitors. Those who cannot wear a mask due to a medical condition will be encouraged to shop online for curbside pick-up or shipping.
- Only a set number of shoppers will be allowed into the shop and/or gallery at one time. Visitors may be requested to wait outside until someone leaves before entering.
- Appointment shopping is recommended.
- Touch-less pay is preferred.
- No clothing, accessories, or jewelry can be tried on.
- Customers may provide their email addresses to aid in contact tracing should that be required.
Phone: (203) 453-5947
CALL TO ARTISTS
Click here to download an application to show your work at THE SHOP.