YOUR SUPPORT MAKES ALL THIS POSSIBLE
- GAC’s School annually serves over 2,000 students, from preschool-aged through senior citizens, in approximately 400 classes annually, including ceramics, jewelry, metalsmithing, weaving, glass, drawing and painting, blacksmithing, and stone carving. Tuition assistance is available to help insure that the Center’s programs are accessible for students of all means.
- The Gallery presents exhibits of contemporary American art in all media and is open seven days a week, free of charge.
- Our Community Programs include our free, annual Open Arts Day; free class observation weeks; and collaborations with other community organizations to bring the arts to our region.
- The Shop, including the Holiday Sale, features fine, handmade American crafts and helps to support creative artisans.
- The annual Craft Expo, held on the Guilford Green, features more than 180 of the country’s most distinguished artisans. As a celebration of the arts and a signature happening for our region, it is considered one of the top craft shows in New England and the country.
We invite you to consider the many ways you may become more involved as a part of Guilford Art Center and help build our many educational programs. Whether as a contributing member, a hands-on volunteer, or a business partner, the opportunities, are many, as are the rewards!